Territory Manager- Life Sciences- Boston, Massachusetts, US
Mackenzie Stuart is currently advertising the role of Territory Manager on behalf of a global Life Science at the forefront of innovation in areas including Diagnostics and Clinical Chemistry. The correct applicant can expect a high level of responsibility and the ability to further their skills in management.
- Responsible for the annual P+L responsibilities for the diagnostic sectors product line.
- Maintain current accounts in the region as well as bringing in new accounts.
- Carry out in-service of products to all concerned individuals.
- Analyse and act upon the needs of the consumers to maximise P+L.
- Detailed reports of products delivered to District Manager.
- Plan sales calls on a continuous basis maximising time efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in management or equivalent.
- 5 years minimum of sales experience.
- 2 years minimum management experience.
- Excellence communication skills.
- Knowledge of the product portfolio.
This opportunity will provide the correct candidate a varied and challenging opportunity to benefit themselves and the company grow in stature and develop transferable skills to carry forward into the Life Science industry. The position offers a competitive remuneration package and the potential for further progression. Candidates without the required education/ experience need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS.TG.104
$140,000 - 180,000
Boston, Massachusetts, US