Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a global manufacturer of animal health sustainable performance solutions. We are currently recruiting for an accomplished Territory Manager overseeing the sales and business development of their US Swine Nutrition business.
In this key role, the successful applicant will lead the expansion of the companies Swine Nutritional Ingredient sales, managing key accounts, business development and assisting with long term product development.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead account management and establishing new business within the Swine Nutrition sector throughout the US.
- Provide technical product support for key accounts across the US – including probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and yeast products.
- Organisation sales visits, making presentations of different ranges of the products based on the needs and requests of each market.
- Assist with growing the organisation’s presence in gut health product lines across the US.
- Set up strategic partners throughout North America, establishing long term revenue streams with businesses in the swine sector.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements, whilst attending trade exhibitions, fairs and conventions.
- Work with R&D to identify new targets for product development and market expansion.
- Analyse competitive landscape and identify market trends and amendments.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience within swine/pork production industry throughout the US.
- Relationships with the top 40 US pork producers.
- Technical understanding of swine health & nutrition products.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and commit to a high volume of travel across the Midwest and North West region.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for developing business
Job Reference: JH/TSM-110
$90,000 - 110,000
Home Based, USA