- Remote business development/sales position focused on growing sales revenue across Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York
- The successful applicant will have a ‘hunter’ mentality with a strong understanding of engineering adhesives, electronic materials (pottings, encapsulants, protections, adhesives), equipment (dispensing and curing) and their applications.
Job Description: Reporting to the Sales Director her/his responsibilities will include:
- Winning new sales opportunities, levaraging value selling to increase business revenue with new customers and key accounts.
- Develop new business with aerospace and defense, automotive electronics, e-mobility, industrial, medical device and consumer electronic OEMs.
- Work closely with end users technical and design teams, procurement and key decision makers to provide technical consulatation.
- Leverage a strong understanding of the relevant technologies and their applications to penetrate new markets.
- Monitor market trends to further drive product portfolio development.
- Manage the day to day duties of a techincal service/application engineer and collaborate regularly to provide excellent customer service and technical guidance.
The Successful Applicant: Our customer is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- technical university degree (Bachelors of Science or higher): chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar;
- proficiency in English language;
- at least 5 years’ experience in technical sales into the relevant OEM markets;
- served leading companies in the following sectors: thermal management materials, engineering adhesives, electronic materials, structural adhesives, uv curable materials.
- experience with all or some of the following markets: aerospace and defense, automotive electronics/e-mobility, industrial, medical device and consumer electronics.
- Willing to operate from a remote/home office in Pennsylvania, New York or New Jersey
- US citizen or green card holder.