Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market-leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, focusing on Contract Logistics
We are currently recruiting for a Transportation Director – Frankfurt
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Directing operations and oversight for logistics transportation across Germany
- Responsibility for a cross-functional team of >150 FTE
- Managing a number of different clients and industry verticals
- Pushing business unit growth and assisting with the onboarding of new customers
- Working with site managers & directors to reduce carrier usage and reduce operational expenditure
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Min. 10 years of operational experience in Road Transportation
- Experience managing multiple transport sites & leading large national teams
- Strong communication skills in both German & English
- Previous P&L accountability
- Proven background in leading significant implementation and transformational projects
The expected salary for this position is between €100,000-€120,000 per annum.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.