Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Valve equipment manufacturer. The organisation is a major Valve equipment manufacturing companies in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a US Product Manager – Valves. This is a new role within the organisation and the candidate must meet the exacting requirements to be considered for the role.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship. Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline. Additional business related degrees are an advantage
- 10+ years industry experience in the Energy industry, specifically within the Valves sector
- Technical background across a range of Valve products. Preferred knowledge of Butterfly Valves is preferred
- Experience in leading competitor & market analysis, Voice of Customer initiatives and new product introduction strategies for Valve products
- Experience working within a matrixed organisation and possess the skills to work effectively in a influencer position
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the US product line function for the Valves product line serving the Energy & Process markets
- Develop and establish the product management function within the Valve business unit including processes and best practices
- Lead market & competitor analysis, Voice of Customer and commercial reviews across the board to develop new strategies and target product offering
- Work with sales and engineering to embed the product management function into the Valve business unit
- Develop product strategy and product roadmap plans to successfully launch new products into the market
- Act as a key stakeholder within the business and work regularly with senior management across multiple business units
- Reporting into VP/Director-level within the organisation.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to progress rapidly within the role and be involved in exciting product and company expansion.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits.
Job Reference: DP-USPMBFV
$130,000 - 150,000