Location: Northeast US
About The Client
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working in exclusive partnership with a global specialty ingredients distributor, in the search of a “US Sales Manager” to be home office-based in the Northeast US. The “US Sales Manager” will be responsible for managing existing business relationships, whilst also growing the customer base across the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
About The Role
- Develop and maintain business relationships with principals, manufacturers and customers.
- Deliver budgeted sales and profitability in both the pharmaceutical sector, but also in the nutraceutical market.
- Commercial & technical sale of excipients and some APIs.
- Work closely with the Regional Vice President.
- Organize sales visits, presenting products on the basis of the needs and requests of individual markets.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements.
About The Individual
We are seeking someone with prior experience selling pharmaceutical ingredients in the US market. Someone with a commercial mind-set, but also a strong technical knowledge and a passion for new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant science (pharma or chemical is an advantage).
- 3+ years’ sales experience within the pharma/nutra ingredients industry.
- Must have previous experience working in the US pharma ingredients market.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 50%, mainly domestically with the potential for some international travel.
- Strong ability to commercialize technical aspects of products.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-031-BRZ
$110,000 - 150,000
Northeast US (home office)