Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a major global Fragrance & Flavour house to seek an experienced Vice President. The successful candidate will be responsible for total commercial leadership of the Central European Household & Personal Care fragrance business, ensuring growth and long-term delivery of profitable strategy. This is a major competitor in the global F&F industry, so the position is a business critical area of responsibility.
- The position will be split in to three areas of focus: Commercial and P&L Management (€50M+), Sales & Marketing Team Leadership (12 direct reports) and Customer Care
- Overall accountability for direct handling of key local and international clients, ensuring relationships are maintained
- Supporting global aspects of the business and aiming for unified strategy, in cooperation with the other regional Vice Presidents
- Fulfil high level of performance on projects and objective, servicing clients across Central Europe
- Exceeding objectives in terms of team performance, profitability and revenue growth all with the aim to improve regional footprint
- 15-20 years’ experience in a Business Management role within the European Fragrance Industry
- In-depth understanding of the Industry: key markets (EMEA focus), players, strategies.
- Fluent in English (Other languages beneficial)
- Degree/Post-Grad in Perfumery or Business related
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, handle large projects and think with an “outside the box” attitude
- Excellent communications skills
Job Reference: JC-F-41412
€150,000 - 180,000
Germany/Switzerland - FLEXIBLE