Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a multi-national refiner and marketer of petroleum products. Due to an upcoming retirement, we are searching for a Vice President of Operations, based near Pittsburgh. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all operations of >3,000 bpd capacity facility, ensuring all processes follow Core Values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Accountability
- Provide oversight and direction to a team of ~170 Operations personnel including 6 direct reports
- Regularly interact with the executive team and senior business leaders, ensuring operational priorities and objectives are aligned with company strategy
- Maintain consistently high standards across product quality, equipment and operator performance and that cost-effective technology is utilised to maximize production and facility availability
- Ensure the preservation of fixed assets and provide recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to existing property
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located in or willing to relocate to Pittsburgh area
- 10+ years’ leadership experience at a similar manufacturing facility
- Operations/Maintenance/Production experience in either a specialty chemicals facility or refinery is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or another related field. MBA preferable but not required.
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $170,000 – $240,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-HFVPPA
$170,000 - 240,000