Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Leader in the manufacturer of Process Automation. They are a global business, with a worldwide presence and the business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* Responsible for driving sales growth across N. America, with focus on building market share & profitability.
* Identify and create strategy for potential new segments. Key segments are O&G, W/WW, Power etc.
* Work internally with other BU to promote cross selling and solution sales.
* Manage direct sales & 3rd party sales and their performance.
* Frequent forecasting and grow pipeline of sales.
* Report to the SVP, 700+ employees in the BU.
* Educated with a bachelors in Engineering or Business related degree required & MBA is strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 10+ years’ experience solution, complex selling, sales management in process automation.
* 10+ years’ experience growing, leading national sales teams which have strong track record of growing sales.
* Experience managing complex projects including process automation.
* Strong technical and commercial product knowledge of DCS, SCADA, Software, Instrumentation, Process Automation.
* Successful track record of growing sales & currently has circa $300m+ sales across N. America.
* Experience working in a matrix organisation.
* Flexible to travel throughout N. America up to 70% max.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: NW-PA-NAM
$200,000 - 230,000