Ref: PC - WMCLUS
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, focusing on Contract Logistics and Warehousing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Management System (WMS) Analyst, specialising in Contract Logistics & Warehousing solutions based in Atlanta, Georgia. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all systems relative to Warehouse Management (WMS) and applied to deliver value to the organisation
- Work to apply logistical modelling techniques to drive process improvements in WMS
- Work with business leaders and end user’s to understand processes and deliver solution enhancements and resolutions
- Assist new client implementation throughout the company network
- Communicate systems changes across the organisation in business relevant language
- Co-ordinate WMS projects and monitor performance and implementation
- Effectively train and re-skill employees, act as a SME within the organisation for WMS
- Create action plans utilising data and consult with internal and external stakeholders to enact and implement plans
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 3+ years experience within a Logistics and Supply Chain related role or company
- Must have experience using WMS or Supply Chain systems
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in IT or Logistics Engineering
- The candidate is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD $70K – $85K USD.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - WMCLUS
USD $60,000 - 90,000