Mackenzie Stuart is in partnership with a high-tech engineered contamination control technology manufacturer who are seeking a Key Account Product Management position to help support revenues surpassing 200MM CHF globally. This position will have Strategic Leadership ownership of the global Product & Account Sales Strategy and provide exquisite key account relationship support and support global engineering teams.
- Responsible for management for a global account
- Lead entire account sales strategy in align with business objectives
- Spearhead product portfolio strategy
- Manage all aspects of product lifecycle management, cost improvement strategies and management including relocation, technical troubleshooting & phase outs
- Execute customer requirement support and drive business growth
- Bachelor’s education minimum requirement with Masters or PhD (or equivalent) related degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physical Sciences with Business related degree is desirable but not necessary
- Significant related experience working in Clean Room environments i.e., Semiconductor Fabrication/End-users, Microelectronics, Life Sciences or related industry
- Travel will be occasionally required, less than 50% of time across Asia Pacific regions, Europe & US
- Proven record of field related positions i.e. Account Management, Product Management or Application Engineering in a B2B component business
- Can work with a high-technical acumen demand technology portfolio globally with direct OEM customer technical or sales related experience representing a Global Matrix Organization
- Be motivated, passionate and comfortably communicate the trends in the markets you have developed, analyse technologies and competitors and initiate appropriate measures
- Profound experience of the sales process (mechanisms) & product lifecycles of high-tech components in a highly consolidated market environment on a global scale
- Fluent English, ability to negotiate in speaking and writing with German Language desirable.
- Must be located in Switzerland and be willing to travel regularly to HQ for Strategic Leadership Meetings
- Total compensation starting from 140,000-180,000 CHF dependent on experience
- Pre-successor to Senior Leadership Opportunities, globally
- Global travel opportunities across APAC, Europe & North America regions
Mackenzie Stuart is working in partnership with a SECO Partner.