Back to News
Marketing Manager – Respiratory & Critical Care
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an innovative medical device company making vital products that serve clinicians across all medical device market segments. They are looking to appoint a Marketing manager for their Respiratory business units .
- Develop marketing strategies with the aim of increasing the revenue stream and market share across Americas.
- Understanding the needs of customers within your regions and providing support to the sales reps and product managers when needed.
- To monitor and report market trends and competitor marketing activities.
- Foster the relationship and communication between marketing , sales and R&D
- Acting as a coach and mentor to the product manager in order to support their career growth, as well as continually pushing business growth
- BA/BSc in a Business/Biotechnology related field
- Minimum 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Experience within the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology industries