Back to News
Northeaster Sales Manager – Healthcare Adhesives
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international adhesives and chemicals manufacturer.
We are presently recruiting for Northeaster Sales Manager – Healthcare Adhesives role based out of any city in Northeaster part of USA, preferably near major airport.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Selling into the major fortune 500 medical and pharma businesses (B2B)
- Selling pressure sensitive adhesives into the medical and pharmaceutical segments
- Coordinate strategic sales and business Development
- Manage a portfolio of customers, projects and execute sales plan
- Establish, and optimize new and existing strategic customer
- Respond to customer needs concerning product recommendations, application and performance
- Analyse territory performance reports and develop strategic sales
- Maintain a good understanding of the market, customers, competition and developments within a specialized segment in order to leverage sales opportunities
- Reporting into the Sales Director
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Should be a US citizen or permanent US resident
- Educated is Bachelor’s degree in Science, Chemistry or Engineering. MBA preferred
- 5+ years experience in sales or/and business development roles
- 5+ years industry experience in Healthcare Packaging, Adhesives tapes and/or Medical OEM & Device design companies
- Experience working and selling into major Medical and Pharmaceutical OEMs (B2B)
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial individuals with an excellent understanding of strategy development and execution.
- Experience in a sales, account management and marketing positions
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities
- Willingness to travel at least 35% up to 60%
The expected compensation package would include annual base $80,000 – $120,000, bonus 20%, 401k, healthcare plus competitive benefits.