Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a global market leading biotech company who are looking for a Strategic Account Manager. This role will be responsible for account management and new business generation.
We are looking for candidates in Europe who have experience selling across Germany and the Netherlands as this is the territory for the position.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Europe bioinformatics sales and marketing teams
- Maintain and grow the renewal of existing customer licences across software and bioinformatics
- Identify new business and close sales
- Visit current and new customers to close orders on new and renewal business
- Demonstrate the product portfolio to customers
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- BSc or PhD in relevant field of Biology/Bioinformatics/Biology etc
- 3 years’ experience selling Bioinformatics, NGS or genomics related products
- Experience selling across the DACH/BENELUX regions
- Proved account management and business development experience
- Excellent German and English communication skills
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.