Back to News
Vice President of Research & Development
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading Global Specialty Chemicals Manufacturer and Supplier. The organisation has a global presence within Speciality Chemicals Sector with operations and manufacturing facilities spread globally, highly regarded company in the industry.
The company is a leader in production of various upstream and downstream specialty chemicals and due to expansion recruiting for Vice President of Research & Development. This is an executive level position reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Multi-billion dollars global coatings & adhesives business units
- Responsibility includes all research and development activities, engineering support, manufacturing technology support, and customer support activities.
- Develop strategic technology plan to enable product development
- Develop strategic plan to restructure and streamline the technology
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located or willing and able to relocate to Midwest, USA
- Educated with BSc in Chemical Engineering or related qualifications
- Must have a minimum of 20 years’ experience in both in Engineering and manufacturing capacity, with 10 years Senior Management Level.
- Proven technical background and knowledge of the chemicals industry.
- Must have specific site experience of large chemical rector and blending facilities
- Must have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, combined with technical chemical engineering skills.
This position will pay a base salary in the region of $180,000 – $220,000, competitive performance bonus of 20%, company car, pension, and medical cover.