Mackenzie Stuart is working with an established Coatings Manufacturer who are actively seeking a Regional Sales Representative in Automotive Refinish with Sales, …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working with an established Coatings Manufacturer who are actively seeking a Regional Sales Representative in Automotive Refinish with Sales, Account Management & Business Development Experience
The Successful Applicant: Our client is looking a highly professional with a high sense of urgency & demonstrates ownership, commitment & accountability see requirements below:
- An experienced sales professional with Automotive Refinish background and a strong track of successful customer retention
- Bachelor’s in Business Management, Accounting or Marketing
- At least 4+ years of Automotive Refinish market experience
- Ability to establish, maintain & develop new relationships with top-tier accounts/clients in re-finish sector
- The ability to acquire upcoming clients and prospect skills to efficiently increase business development
- At least 4+ years of direct selling experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding budget
- Strong knowledge of the collision repair process of commercial transportation coatings environment as well as distribution fundamentals
- Have the ability to adapt core knowledge of core product line and repair shop knowledge to implement business development fundamentals
- Must possess strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must have strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Obtain excellent relationship building & presentation skills and have the ability to effectively communicate through verbal & written communication
- Competent computer skills, proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 60-70% of the time
- Approach sales management with tenacity & efficiency
Job description: Reporting to the Area/Regional Sales Manager
- Maintain & develop new customers as well as current clients
- Develop & identify a network of prospective customers and assemble a pipeline within the industry
- Conduct market research & effectively communicate accurate and timely market updates to multiple levels of management to uncover strategic/value drivers
- Prepare and execute sales strategy, as well as host events and campaigns within the automotive refinish market
- Persuasively communicate and collaborate with external & internal resources to deliver high performance sales & business development
- Implement Business Growth & Selling Solutions across segment customers and be accountable for meeting required sales/revenue targets
- Retain & develop new distribution networks within the Refinish segment
- Maintain frequent contact with distribution partners and managed quarterly growth incentive plans to exceed common regional objectives
- Maintain accurate, relevant, and timely account information
- Devise short & long term strategic plans to ensure the distributor understanding of product properties, colours and services needed to support body shops
- Initiated and engage in paint conversations with national/independent sources of business development
- Prioritise account plans to position organisation to surpass profitability and growth targets
You will be responsible for:
- Required to meet or exceed sales/revenue targets to increase business growth by selling solutions across all segments
- To develop and surpass current pipeline of prospective customers & infiltrate upcoming business’ within the industry
- Utilises current market research ability to uncover value drivers & communicates accurate & timely updates within multiple levels of market management
- Prepare & execute sales & marketing events, campaigns and sales strategies to increase business growth & sales
- Develop & maintain current Key-decision makers at current & prospective clients and future customers through exquisite verbal & written communication skills
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal and external resources to deliver results
- Maintains accurate account information and contact data through the use of data software
$90,000 - 100,000
USA, South East
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a multi-national refiner and marketer of petroleum products. Due to an upcoming retirement, we …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a multi-national refiner and marketer of petroleum products. Due to an upcoming retirement, we are searching for a Vice President of Operations, based near Pittsburgh. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all operations of >3,000 bpd capacity facility, ensuring all processes follow Core Values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Accountability
- Provide oversight and direction to a team of ~170 Operations personnel including 6 direct reports
- Regularly interact with the executive team and senior business leaders, ensuring operational priorities and objectives are aligned with company strategy
- Maintain consistently high standards across product quality, equipment and operator performance and that cost-effective technology is utilised to maximize production and facility availability
- Ensure the preservation of fixed assets and provide recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to existing property
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Located in or willing to relocate to Pittsburgh area
- 10+ years’ leadership experience at a similar manufacturing facility
- Operations/Maintenance/Production experience in either a specialty chemicals facility or refinery is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or another related field. MBA preferable but not required.
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $170,000 – $240,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors. Show LessApply Now
$170,000 - 240,000
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Global Coatings Manufacturer who are actively seeking a Technical Sales Manager to come on board and …Show more
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Global Coatings Manufacturer who are actively seeking a Technical Sales Manager to come on board and work with the organisation to increase market presence and accounts nationally specifically within the East.
The Successful Applicant: Our client is looking for a high achieving & outstanding performance history with the following background and experience:
- Must have Bachelors in Business Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, chemical engineering or chemistry
- MBA in the above preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified preferred
- Technical background in Wood Flooring/Hard-Wood/Sheets/Clear-Coat/Polymers/UV or Resins
- Minimum 15 years work experience in the chemical industry, preferably in Industrial Wood Coatings
- 10+ years in sales/account management
- 5+ years specifically in Wood/floor/decorative coatings
- Proven ability to increase sales
- Proven ability to secure new business
- Proven ability to manage
- Excellent communicator and negotiator
- Very good structural and analytical skills
Job description: Reporting to the Global Marketing Director
- Recruited to develop new business in Building Products category of Wood division for OEM manufacturers
- The Technical Sales Manager for Industrial Wood/Floor Coatings will be responsible for the coordination of pricing actions, monitor competitor’s activities, and execute programs as defined in BU plans
- This position is a key role in the organization and offers a high level of visibility and responsibility
- It is an individual contributor role that requires a highly resourceful, autonomous individual with strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- This position will be responsible for developing and leading B2B sales & strategy, identifying and building relationships on an national level
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out product development of projects efficiently and effectively to achieve target objectives; work closely with regional business partners
- Understanding & managing the strategy of accounts to continue to drive growth in North America specifically the East Coast
- Generating business with new and existing customers
- Launching new applications covering the entire US
- Developing strong relationships at all levels with clients organisation
- Leading customer projects in close cooperation with R&D, Technical Services, Operations, Marketing & Manufacturing
- Carrying out systematic account planning: leads, prospects, active up- or cross-selling
- Establishing growth pipelines with Sales & Operation teams to support short & long-term growth plans
- Negotiating & targeting competitors territory sales
- Developing infrastructure to develop & support customer requirements & affect strategic growth of product lines
- Develop & implement strategies to increase profit margins & control costs
- Provide technological support with hardwood flooring manufactures
- Manage, motivate, engage & drive a winning team of 8-10 Sales Representatives by providing leadership & sales plan development to ensure aggressive sales revenue & margin goals are consistently met or exceeded
$120,000 - 140,000
The Successful Applicant: Our client is looking for a professional with the following background and experience: Must have PhD. degree in polymer or …Show more
The Successful Applicant: Our client is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- Must have PhD. degree in polymer or material science, chemical engineering, polymer chemistry or organic chemistry
- Must have experience in product scale-up, manufacturing, implementation & development of raw materials (silanes, amines, solvents, biocides & acrylates), monomers, liquid resins additives & solvents
- Experience in R&D, stage-gate process, computer literacy with knowledge of ISO requirements preferred
- Proficiency in English language
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the development of Polyacrylates & Polyurethanes
Job description: Reporting to the head of R&D
- Utilise their PhD. in polymer or material science, chemical engineering, polymer chemistry or organic chemistry
- Work cross functionally with the Marketing, Sales and Manufacturing teams to determine market needs within the industry and assists in identification of innovative solutions in order to meet those needs
- Apply both fundamental principles and creativity to the development of global specifications for incoming raw materials
- Have a passion for continuously learning and applying new tools for developing new products
- Establishing formulation guidelines based on a deep understanding of the key chemical and physical interactions in Industrial & Decorative Coatings formulations & knowledge of end applications
- Mentor junior chemists and technicians
- Hands-on experimentation and superior problem-solving skills along with to work and partner effectively with individuals outside of own organization
- Implement coordinate raw material changes across cross functional teams (Technology, Operations & Procurement)
You will be responsible for:
- Product development of projects efficiently and effectively to achieve target objectives; work closely with regional business partners
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues nationally & globally
- Directing activities of assigned technician(s) toward achieving project objectives
- Stay current with scientific and technical advances & explore new opportunities in emulsion polymers and/or resins chemistry and processes
- Collaborate with global research colleagues and external centres of excellence
- Developing testing procedures and formulate Industrial & Decorative Coatings
- The design and development of new emulsion polymers and/or resins in the field of Industrial & Decorative Coatings
$100,000 - 120,000
USA, Charlotte NC
Ref: HL - BDD - Inks
Essential Job Functions Assist in identification, analyzing and definition of Production Ink Jet Program. Assist in the development and implementation of execution …Show more
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in identification, analyzing and definition of Production Ink Jet Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of execution plan for both Direct and Dealer Partner organizations, for production ink jet sales programs.
- Assist in the development and deployment of webinars and communication presentations to both the Dealer partners and organizations.
- Assist in the creation and management of customer applications.
- Assist in the creation and communication with Marketing Department of Best Practice Case studies.
- Independently identify and develop compelling solutions to common and complex issues, by applying strong understanding of the converting, manufacturing and private industries.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing in developing and implementing educational seminars with dealer partners and direct.
- Provide expertise and input into design process, application, file testing, preparation of materials, and proof of concept.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Strong business acumen managing to “bottom-line” profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Experience with label printing industry
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- History of job stability a must!
- Work Location Flexible
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
- 5 – 10 years of solid experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling and managing Office Equipment and/or Information Technology products.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
$150,000 - 180,000
Ref: HL - DGSC -Inks
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY The Director of Global Supply Chain will report to the Sr. Vice President of U.S. Manufacturing and is responsible …Show more
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Director of Global Supply Chain will report to the Sr. Vice President of U.S. Manufacturing and is responsible for driving operational, tactical and strategic facets of global supply chain. This candidate will develop sourcing strategies and implement best practices in supplier selection, supply chain risk analysis and prevention, and supplier consolidation objectives while ultimately improving market competitiveness for the business.
- Lead all strategic initiatives for global supply chain: sourcing, material spend, cost reduction, inventory levels, supplier strategy, supplier consolidation/diversification plans, supply risk contingency planning; identify savings opportunities for quantity discounts, improved payment terms, consignment or other profit improvement techniques
- Integrate and establish best practices in supply chain standards, systems and metrics, leading to profitability improvements
- Responsible for directly managing approximately $60 million spend and just under 500 suppliers, and providing leadership to over 20 sourcing, procurement, logistics, material and production planning personnel
- Support business strategies by adapting to growing/changing market conditions, new business opportunities and cost reduction strategies
- Lead demand/supply planning efforts to determine optimal delivery on forecasts and forecast changes
- Develop annual supply chain budget and plans to achieve total cost savings through improvements to price and supplier management
- Manage supplier relationship with key critical suppliers; build improvement plans for suppliers with service gaps
- Mentor and coach team responsible for Materials and Production Planning, Scheduling, Logistics, Procurement, Production Data Analysis and Inventory Control
- 7+ years of senior supply chain leadership required
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management or other affiliated business major (MBA preferred)
- CSCP, CPM or CPIM certification a plus
- Ability to travel (including international travel) 25% of the time
- Experienced in international sourcing practices and negotiation
- Core competencies include: supplier relationship management, supplier risk management, strategic sourcing, supplier rationalization, spend analysis, contract lifecycle management, budget planning, RFP and negotiations
$140,000 - 170,000
North Carolina, USA
Ref: HL - SDM - INKS
Job Description: Activities within assigned territory Liaison with other sales teams to drive cross selling activities Leverage resources and capabilities inside Marketing …Show more
- Activities within assigned territory
- Liaison with other sales teams to drive cross selling activities
- Leverage resources and capabilities inside Marketing and Engineering towards the achievement of goals
- Execute sales, marketing and support strategies/models to achieve goals through the immediate and extended team
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product, industry and competitive posture of the company. The management will measure this.
- Gain expertise in one or more vertical market and the unique application of solutions in that environment
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, engineering and manufacturing regarding products
- Further develop market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style by positioning Inkjet as a leader in this marketplace
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls, etc. with key contacts; field traveling is a must (75%)
- Attend all assigned tradeshows, open houses, and other Inkjet and events
- Achieve revenue targets within operating budgets
- A., B.S., or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the Super-wide format printing industry
- Ability to manage the account at a high level within the assigned region
- Must have excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual and team sales quota/goals
- Proven success with turning cold calling into revenue-generating accounts
- Expertise in complete sales cycle management – prospect identification, qualification, proposal and close. Ability to handle complex technical sales cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of customer print operation and product knowledge is preferred
- Needs to live locally in the region. Relocation is not being offered with this position.
$90,000 - 120,000
Ref: HL-AM -INKS
The Incumbent Will Be Responsible For All sales activities relative to their assigned accounts Managing those internal resources that are involved with …Show more
The Incumbent Will Be Responsible For
- All sales activities relative to their assigned accounts
- Managing those internal resources that are involved with selling the full product line and ensuring the products are delivered as and when required
- Determining and providing those profitable products and technologies that the marketplace demands
Some of the specific responsibilities this individual will have are the following:
- Acts as a consultative representative to the customer
- Develop account plan strategies and identify key buying factors, stakeholders/gatekeepers and decision makers’ value propositions and plan to capture the value created
- Sets volume/revenue/margin targets
- Gather and verify information about the customer’s customer, basic market strategy, vendor expectations and the customer’s competition
- Manage competition, recognize strengths/weaknesses in order to protect existing customer base while capturing new business
- Negotiate and manage internal/external relationships while servicing the customers’ needs and coordinating with in-house personnel to achieve the desired results.
- Make calls at scheduled frequencies to solicit business with individual technical groups, purchasing, and/or executives who influence purchasing
- Meet or exceed budgeted targets by generating new business opportunities and building sales, profits, margins of their existing account base
- Assists in the introduction of trial and new products
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful sales or technical sales experience in the printing ink industry. Strongly prefer experience in the packaging ink market; some experience selling adhesives, coatings, and commercial sheetfed and/or pressroom consumables would also be preferred on this position. Good familiarity with printing processes is also a strong preference.
- Prefer a candidate with related industry experience – will also consider chemical distribution sales background
- Track record of professional sales accomplishments and proven ability to work with complex accounts
- Excellent listening skills who is interested in both learning and knowing our business
- Someone who is highly engaged in the business who does not have an issue with putting in long hours if need be, to be successful
- Candidate needs to both love the “thrill of the chase” & has demonstrated skills on closing new business
- Must be able to interact on the C Suite level and have skills in asking the right questions to assess customer needs
- Willingness to travel as needed
- True “roll-up-the-sleeves andget it done/whatever it takes” attitude
- High level of integrity and humility
Undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant area of study Show LessApply Now
$80,000 - 110,000
South East, USA
Responsibilities: Define project charter, objectives, milestones and work plan to accomplish product development Understand the different print head technologies used in various …Show more
- Define project charter, objectives, milestones and work plan to accomplish product development
- Understand the different print head technologies used in various Digital Inkjet applications and be able to design and formulate compatible Digital inks focused on textile and packaging segments
- Develop new inkjet inks for various print-head platforms for the Digital textile, industrial and packaging markets
- Spearhead new technology platform development for next generation digital inks
- Operate the lab application and ink equipment and inkjet printers
- Upkeep and maintain lab equipment, develop QC protocol, etc.
- Organize and analyse lab data to draw conclusions on path forward
- Prepare concise data books, presentations for internal and external use based on experiment results
- Support the marketing and sales team with customer issue identification and solution, prepare ink samples upon request, etc.
- Collaborate with technical team from ideation, formulation, application, scale-up, etc.
- Supervise and train less experienced R&D Chemists, technicians, and Co-Op students
Required Experience regarding the job:
- 15+ years of formulation experience in coating and ink development with 3-5 years of experience in inkjet inks mandatory – expertise in aqueous pigment-based inks preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related fields – advanced degree desirable
- Experience in interfacial science, colloid/dispersed systems or particle science, color science or polymer synthesis and rheology a plus
- Knowledge of the various print head technology and printers required
- Extensive experience performing various testing procedures such as chemical, physical, color property analysis, specimen material evaluation, and inkjet printing test
- Experience utilizing needed analytical and application equipment, tools, software, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects and with cross-functional teams
$70,000 - 110,000
Job Summary The R&D/Innovation Chemist is responsible for supporting existing and developing new screen printing ink products. In addition, the R&D/Innovation Chemist will …Show more
The R&D/Innovation Chemist is responsible for supporting existing and developing new screen printing ink products. In addition, the R&D/Innovation Chemist will support manufacturing operations, quality control and the application laboratories where appropriate.
- Formulate new products based on customer, company and market needs and opportunities
- Support Sales and Marketing to translate customer needs into product specifications
- Lab bench work formulating and testing as necessary for successful completion of projects.
- Engage with raw material vendors to understand new materials and market trends
- Maintain accurate product development records and data files
- Provide regular reports on results and activities
- Assist in the scale up process from pilot to commercial production.
- Develop a working knowledge of available analytical and physical testing equipment
- Recommend procurement of new equipment that is necessary for successful project completion.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Required to travel overnight (less than 25%)
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related science as well as 5+ years of experience in Ink R&D or Coatings R&D
- Experience must include hands on formulation experience of new products from idea to
- Experience in UV/EB Curable Inks
- Knowledge of statistical methods (e.g. Six Sigma, Design of Experiment, Gauge studies) and their application in formulation chemistry
- Ability to analyze, interpret and manipulate data in MSExcel, Minitab or other statistical software
- Ability to communicate, present and report results using MSPowerpoint
- Ability to differentiate color nuances by eye
- Previous knowledge and experience in screen printing applications an advantage
Show LessApply Now
$90,000 - 100,000