Branch Manager – Freight Forwarding – Texas
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, covering International Freight Forwarding, and Warehousing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager, from a background in International Freight Forwarding and Warehousing Solutions. The role will be based in Houston, Texas.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the companies Houston, TX branch
- Oversee commercial and operations teams and help to drive sustained business growth
- Work with customers to understand commercial needs and troubleshoot any issues or complaints
- Handle suppliers and ensure that the business operations run smoothly
- Handle breakdown of responsibilities and ensure items are effectively communicated with staff
- Strategically plan and manage any risks to the business effectively
- Manage relationships and formulate agreements with external parties and vendors
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 8+ years Freight Forwarding and Third-Party Logistics experience
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Houston, TX region
- Experience handling Oil & Gas
- 3+ years’ management experience is essential
- Proven track record growing a successful team
The expected salary for this role is between USD$100K – $125K USD with performance related bonuses attributed.