Ref: PC - BMFFSF
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, covering International Freight Forwarding, Domestic Transportation and Warehousing solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Branch Manager, from a background in Freight Forwarding and Third-Party Logistics Solutions. The role will be based in Fremont, San Francisco, California reporting directly to the Regional Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the companies San Francisco, CA branch
- Oversee commercial and operations teams and help to drive sustained business growth
- Work with customers to understand commercial needs and troubleshoot any issues or complaints
- Handle suppliers and ensure that the business operations run smoothly
- Manage the team, oversee the hiring process and ensuring smooth embedding of new hires into company culture
- Handle breakdown of responsibilities and ensure items are effectively communicated with staff
- Strategically plan and manage any risks to the business effectively
- Manage relationships and formulate agreements with external parties and vendors
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 5+ years Freight Forwarding and Third-Party Logistics experience
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Fremont, CA region
- 3+ years’ management experience is essential
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proven track record growing a successful team
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written, proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
The expected salary for this role is between USD$120K – $135K USD with performance related bonuses attributed.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - BMFFSF
USD $120,000 - 140,000
Fremont, San Francisco, CA