Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly growing 3PL on the search for a Business Development Manager Specialized in providing Intermodel solutions across Europe.
Our client has a great presence across Europe and is open to candidates located in either Salzburg, Verona Or Barcelona
- Managing sales pipeline and defining target customers.
- Developing personal sales pipelines with the disciplinary manager.
- Independently managing budgets for accounts/customers.
- Qualifying and analyzing potential accounts for profitability and robust solutions.
- Organizing and following up on customer visits.
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed vocational training, ideally as a FTL solutions expert.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development/sales across FTL & Intermodel products
- Strong commercial sensitivity and proven track record in both operations and sales.
- High affinity for processes and IT to understand and describe complex customer requirements and solutions.
- Fluent in English, proficient in Dutch or German (preferred).
- High level of commitment and willingness to travel.
The expected salary for this position is between €60,000 – 75,000 per annum + bonus & Company Car
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.