Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Food Services Company, searching for a diligent and innovative development leader for their UK operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and improvement of day-to-day business, working with key clients across the UK, as well as directing innovation projects. The organisation is thriving on a national scale, with significant clients across public infrastructure and is looking to further establish its portfolio.
- Research and approach new business leads.
- Consistently meet and potentially exceed sales targets within the UK.
- Work alongside key clients to secure business opportunities.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Develop and help to deliver on aspirations set by the company.
- Build on the company’s capabilities through working with the Operations team.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the food service industry.
- Understanding of the food industry and new developments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Resilient and impeccable communication skills.
- Interpreting financial data using verbal and numerical methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area.
Job Reference: JP-FS-778443
£30,000 - 40,000