Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a Global 3rd Party Logistics provider on the search for experienced Business Development Managers specialized in Air and Ocean Freight Forwarding.
Location: East Coast, USA
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Primary focus on prospecting & closing new business opportunities
- Proactively seek, and onboard new business with existing customers across the International Freight market
- Negotiates prices and conditions based on the type of service offering; proposes complementary services
- Manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved
- Manage Sales activities using CRM system
- Building customer rapport through regular visits/calls
- Leading negotiations and interactions with customers
- Operate in a fast-paced high intensity environment.
- 5-10+ years Sales experience in the Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding market
- Current Book of Business preferred
- Strong track record of revenue & account growth
- Hungry salesperson
The expected salary for this role would be USD $90K – $120K, depending on experience level, with commission & benefits alongside.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.