Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly expanding, global 3PL on the search for experienced hunters (Individual Contributors) specializing in Inland Transportation Solutions.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively seek, and onboard new business with new and existing customers, with a focus on the Road (FTL/LTL) transportation
- Arrange appointments with existing customers and prospects.
- Expand existing customer base
- Responsible for own target and KPIs
- Development within transport
- Provide good customer service
- Active involvement in the development of new relationships
- Attending Sales Consultation
- Experience and knowledge of the logistics or transport world
- RFQ/RFP experience.
- Working with CRM systems
- Stong Inland Transportation portfolio
- Good knowledge of the English language
The expected salary for this would be $100k-$120k+ perforance based bonus, depending on experience level.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.