Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a privately-owned international provider of Testing, Inspection & Certification services. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for Medical Device TIC services based in North-eastern USA.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Define and implement sales and business development strategy for medical device testing and certification services across North America to ensure sales & profitability targets are met.
- Collaborate with marketing & other business development teams to promote strategic areas of business & identify new revenue streams.
- Develop and implement strategic plans and manage relationships with key accounts in order to drive top line revenue.
- The provision of timely and accurate information on competitive pricing of the company’s activities and assistance in the development and maintenance of price lists and pricing strategies to ensure achievement of the company’s financial targets and objectives.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to North-eastern USA
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university
- 5 years’ experience working with medical devices
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with testing and/or certification services in the medical device industry
- Proven track record in sales & business development roles
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $80,000 – $120,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.