Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly expanding, domestic Transportation provider on the search for a Business Development Manager specializing in Truckload Brokerage.
Location: Chicago, IL
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively seek, and onboard new business with new and existing customers across the Over-the-road Freight market.
- Identifying opportunities and securing business to develop the Trucking market.
- Manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved.
- Manage sales activities using CRM system.
- Building customer rapport through regular visits/calls.
- Leading negotiations and interactions with customers.
- Operate in a fast-paced high intensity environment.
- 4 – 8+ years Sales experience across Truckload brokerage
- Track record of success across business development & account growth
- Current Book of Business preferred
- Experience as an Individual Contributor & Hunter
- Experience handling enterprise sized customers
The expected salary for this role would be USD $110K – $150K+, depending on experience level & track record, with a great commission structure & benefits alongside.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.