Mackenzie Stuart is currently representing a leading player in the Building Materials Industry, specializing in the production of high-quality Insulation products. With a strong commitment to sustainability and innovation, they strive to create products that enhance energy efficiency and environmental sustainability in construction. As they expand their operations in France, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Manufacturing to lead a manufacturing division in the insulation sector.
- Manufacturing Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive manufacturing strategy aligned with company goals, ensuring efficient production processes, cost optimization, and high-quality output.
- Team Leadership: Lead and inspire a diverse team of manufacturing professionals, fostering a culture of safety, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Production Management: Oversee all aspects of the manufacturing process, including scheduling, capacity planning, and inventory management, to meet production targets and customer demands.
- Quality Assurance: Implement and maintain robust quality control measures to ensure insulation products meet or exceed industry standards and customer expectations.
- Cost Management: Identify and implement cost-saving initiatives without compromising product quality, making data-driven decisions to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
- Environmental Compliance: Ensure that manufacturing operations adhere to all relevant environmental regulations and drive sustainability initiatives to reduce the environmental footprint of our products.
- Supply Chain Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the supply chain and procurement teams to optimize raw material sourcing, supplier relationships, and inventory management.
- Continuous Improvement: Promote a culture of continuous improvement, lean manufacturing principles, and innovation throughout the manufacturing division.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the manufacturing budget, monitoring expenses, and providing regular financial reports to senior management.
- Safety: Prioritize and maintain a safe working environment, adhering to all safety regulations, and promoting a safety-first culture among manufacturing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven experience (8+ years) in manufacturing leadership roles, preferably in the Building Materials or Insulation sector.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control, and lean manufacturing principles.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a track record of developing high-performing teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of environmental regulations and sustainability initiatives in the Building Materials Industry.
- Budget management and financial acumen.
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).