Head, Business Development – Healthcare temp staffing
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading temp staffing agency. We are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Development. This role is hybrid; London.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Development of a strategic growth plan across all healthcare verticals
- Exceed sales targets for new business development & calls
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities/evaluate customer requirements
- Meet with clients, negotiate deals, influence decisions
- Ensure seamless transition of new clients from sales to territory operations
- Drive and develop territory focus
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience across temporary healthcare staffing
- Proven experience across sales/business development functions
- Strong role retention
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.