Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly growing 3PL on the search for a Head of Operational Excellence for the EMEA region, specialised in Air & Ocean freight.
- Analyze business and operational gaps before implementing IT systems for seamless integration with operations.
- Ensure data quality at sub-regional levels and address issues with root cause analysis and solutions.
- Manage operational excellence country managers for audits and issue resolution.
- Oversee and document operations and processes in coordination with other functions.
- Contribute to an operational KPI framework for efficiency, data quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and direct operational excellence demands to the regional OET platform.
- Allocate resources for process and operations changes.
- Consult on data standards with the Global Head of Operational Excellence.
- Business, IT, or engineering degree
- 3+ years as Operational Excellence manager or 5+ years in air & ocean freight forwarding with quality management
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured thinking
- Big-picture perspective (commercial, operational)
- Results-driven and accountable
- Stakeholder alignment
- Cross-cultural collaboration
The expected salary for this position is between €100,000 – €120,000 per annum + Company Car
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.