Industrial Engineering Manager – Warehousing / Distribution
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known Logistics & Supply Chain company that has a significant impact across North America and Internationally.
We are currently recruiting for a Industrial Engineering Manager, specialising in solutions engineering based in North/South Carolina. The role will be reporting directly to the Engineering Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To oversee & manage all aspects of industrial engineering solutions for key accounts
- Manage supporting engineers to help spearhead prospective projects
- Enhance current processes within the distribution & fulfilment centers through the development and implementation of automation, systems, and equipment
- Design various conceptual, alternative, and installation drawings
- Partner with operations management team to distribute changes in the operations to successfully decrease cost reduction and service improvements
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a logistics & supply chain 3PL establishment
- Must be located in the North/South Carolina (Or willing to relocate)
- Degree level education or above in engineering or a similar background, preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills, to delegate projects to teams through planning and execution
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, especially the ability to synthesize large amounts of data involving multiple variables
- Proficient in CAD software & other solutional engineering software tools
The expected salary for this role would be $140,000-$160,000, with other performance related benefits available.