Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly expanding, Global 3PL on the search for experienced hunters (Individual Contributors) specializing in International Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean).
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Contributor tasked with building a BoB
- Proactively seek, and onboard new business with new and existing customers across the international Freight market
- Identifying opportunities and securing business to develop the international market
- Manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved
- Manage Sales activities using CRM system
- Building customer rapport through regular visits/calls
- Leading negotiations and interactions with customers
- Operate in a fast-paced high intensity environment.
- 5+ years Sales experience across International Freight Forwarding (Air or Ocean)
- Track record of success in building a BoB (current BoB preferred)
- Extensive background & knowledge of the Logistics industry
- Experience as an Individual Contributor & Hunter
- Experience communicating with C-Suite executives
The expected salary for this role would be USD $90K – $140K, depending on experience level, with a great commission structure & benefits alongside.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.