Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international specialty chemicals manufacturer. The company makes speciality chemicals into a number of markets such as Plastics, Coatings and Lubricants.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for their US manufacturing plant in La Porte, Texas.
- Working as part of the site management team and supply chain contributing to the development and delivery of the overall Supply Chain Strategy
- Develop departmental strategy and monitor plans to deliver in line with business goals
- Lead team performance to deliver against defined KPI’s
- Monitor, improve and report performance v target in terms of HSE, quality, OEE, staff and waste
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the business and where the supply chain and filling fit as part of the business strategy, understanding customer needs and helping team to understand
- Lead an excellent standard of housekeeping
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in operations or supply chain roles
- Bachelor’s educated
- Strong knowledge of Lean Six Sigma
- High level of IT literacy (MS Office) with excellent analytical skills
- Experience in chemical manufacturing industry and leading successful teams
- Proficient problem solving skills and the ability to lead and coach problem solving activity
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.