Mackenzie Stuart is working in close collaboration with a global testing, inspection, and certification company, who have a focus on the Oil & Gas + Petrochemical Industry.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager based in the USA.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team and manage technicians to achieve excellent customer feedback.
- Utilise key performance indicators to track the increase of team performance and customer value.
- Manage the business units financial performance.
- Oversee employees and equipment, while maintaining health & safety practices.
- Solve problems, provide clear recommendations for staff, and comfortably set up client projects.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Prior demonstrations of successful management within the Testing, Inspection & Certification industry for Oil & Gas / Petrochemicals.
- Bachelors Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Strong communication to encourage teams and ensure client success.
If you have an interest in this role, please submit your CV & we will reach out to you.