About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a globally leading Food Contract Manufacturer, specialising in the processing and distribution of Dairy products, in search of a Plant Operations Manager. The role will be responsible for driving Operational growth and people leadership, whilst assisting in setting the overall operational strategy.
- Based: Minnesota, USA.
- Position: Full-time, On-Site.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Manage daily activities of supervisors and operations staff to ensure orders are received, scheduled, produced, and shipped safely, at the lowest cost, and at standards to meet customers’ requirements and service level agreements, while maintaining established safety and quality standards.
- Develop, implement, and update plant operations for all processes; assist in development and implementation of plant safety programs.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are developed and maintained for all operational activities.
- Monitor continuous plant operations in all areas and report deficiencies to plant leadership.
- Identify and resolve operational issues.
- Evaluate current procedures, practices, and precedents for accomplishing plant activities and functions.
- Develop and implement alternative methods of work improvement.
Key Qualifications (including but not limited to):
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 5+ years in Food and/or Beverage Manufacturing.
- Supervisory / Leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing process flow and importance to process.
- Strong knowledge of continuous improvement models.