Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnerships with top companies in the Warehouse Automation and Intralogistics sector. We are currently looking for a Project Manager role in Atlanta.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Hold meetings on project planning, giving the scope of all the resources that will be included as well as the cost to complete it
- Be able to provide quick solutions to customers and team members
- Mange the supply of any materials that will be needed within a project
- Build strong connections with customers as well as team members
- Conduct weekly progress reports for the project team and customers, ensuring you are always on course.
- Develop new ideas to improve the standard and time in which a project can be completed.
- Oversee the installation of any products and services including testing periods to ensure they are working in the correct way
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline e.g., mechanical and industrial
- Must have had 5+ years of experience in engineering
- Been involved in a project manager role for 2 years +
- Be able to take criticism and be open to suggestions from teammates whilst showing leadership skills
- Have lateral thinking process to help aid other process and sectors out of your management
- Good time management skills to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Confident in your ability to communicate your vision
- Be able to provide high end knowledge and expertise in warehouse automation and intralogistics
- Be able to thrive in environments where pressure is high
The expected salary for this role would be $120K – $140K, with other performance benefits given (bonus).
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.