Mackenzie Stuart is currently hiring a R&D Manager for a leading provider in IVD Diagnostics. A fantastic company with an extremely positive culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Participate in development of new products.
- Improve and participate in improvement of existing products.
- Perform managerial activities.
- Follows applicable laboratory regulations.
- Understands ANSI/ISO/ASQC Q9001, 21 CFR 1 – 99, 200’s, 800’s ,600’s and EN46001 standards.
- Review project deliverables for completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Follow applicable company procedures for documentation.
- Supportive and accurate training of employees.
- Represent core values of company.
- PhD or Masters – Scientific
- 5+ Years’ experience – Medical Laboratory
- 2+ Years’ leadership experience preferred.
- Strong experience/understanding –IVD products.
- Understanding & experience – ISO 13485, ISO 9001, IVDD, IVDR standards.
- Fluent English and German.
- Strong resilience and motivated individual.
- Excellent managerial skills.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below or reach out directly to Niamh Bishop – email@example.com
We would love to hear from you!
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.