Mackenzie Stuart are working with an established and trustworthy Senior Living company. With an expanding network and desire a leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
They are an enthusiastic and generous company with employees receiving great benefits such as competitive medical care and a 401K company match. Our client is looking to take on ambitious and motivated individuals to keep the business growing.
- Responsible for driving the sales efforts and outcomes of the senior living community, which includes managing inquiries, pre lease, tours, professional referral development, first impressions, and understanding market trends and updates.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains positive relationships with professional referral sources and key community and strategic partners to ensure on-going referrals and continued opportunities to promote the community and attract residents.
- Demonstrates proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing sales reports.
- Proven track record achieving success in achieving occupancy sales goals, preferably in hotel, senior living, assisted living or memory care environments
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions and value to prospects and professional referral partners.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.