Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international warehousing solutions company. The company is a leading specialist in warehouse automation solutions.
We are currently hiring for a Sales Director role, based in Fort Worth, Texas.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively lead, manage and organise the sales team
- Build and develop relationships with potential and existing clients
- Using data, analyse customer needs in order to create new sales channels
- Contract negotiations with clients from enquiries to quotations
- Having a complete understanding of the product range that is being sold
- Be a key collaborator in marketing, project development and execution
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Industry experience in intralogistics automation
- 8+ sales leadership experience
- Experience leading technical sales projects, particularly growing and developing sales teams
- Business fluent in English, German and other languages (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in a relevant area (preferred)
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.