Location: East Coast USA
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working in exclusive partnership with an exciting CDMO, in the search of a “US Sales Director” for its Finished Product business unit.
The “East Coast US Sales Director” will receive $15-20MM in existing business and will be responsible for not only managing these accounts, but also developing new customer relationships throughout the assigned territory, to contribute to the company’s continued growth.
About the Role:
- Identifying market needs in terms of Rx and OTC contract development and commercial manufacturing.
- Creating the sales strategy for the East Coast USA.
- Conducting sales visits across the assigned territory to meet current and prospective customers.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements.
- Developing and delivering presentations to the customer based on the client’s project requirements.
About the Person
We are seeking someone with a strong, commercial background and experience selling contract services to the Pharmaceutical Industry. To be considered for this role, you must be fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or sales/business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling CDMO services for Finished Product in the USA.
- True ‘hunter’ mentality and a genuine love for developing new business.
- Experience managing people and creating a team atmosphere is highly desirable.
- Open to 30-40% travel.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: CH-006-US
US Dollar140,000 - 160,000
New York, USA