Mackenzie Stuart is working closely with a glass packaging manufacturer on a search for a Sales Manager with a background in the packaging industry .
The role will be hybrid based in California, USA and report directly to the Sales Director.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships with and driving new business through
- Manage growth and retention of an established book of end-user business by facilitating positive, growth-oriented relationships, sales strategy development, and sales forecasting
- Initiate and quote new items. Establish coordination with operations, customer service, and engineering, new product development to deliver competitive and effective quotes.
- Establish legitimate sales forecasts within the assigned territory to help plan for overall sales volume and profit. Regularly analyze our market position, profitability and competitive impact.
- Manage all administrative duties within the territory in a timely and accurate fashion.
- University degree or college diploma
- Minimum 4 years of outside B2B sale experience
- Possess an impressive track record of prospecting new accounts and new business
- Drive new business through existing distribution network, within established territory
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new opportunities
- Highly effective negotiation and communication skills
- Capacity to prepare and present compelling sales materials
- Results oriented, highly motivated to perform with minimal direct management
- High degree of personal and professional ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Organized, effective time management skills
- Travel up to 40%