About the role:
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a regional adhesives company on the search for a Sales Manager – (Adhesives serving E-mobility) to support the company’s growth and new business unit.
• Budget management, strategic planning, and competitive reporting for assigned accounts.
• Serve as a strategic member within the commercial team, addressing business needs and driving forward processes.
• Follow up on leads and referrals and using various techniques such as cold calling and attending trade shows to identify sales prospects.
• Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential clients.
• Engage directly with customers to resolve issues and fulfil their requirements effectively.
• Share insights on new product and service opportunities, special developments, and feedback gathered through field activity
.• Create commercial proposals and present product offerings and contracts to current and potential clients.
• Offer support in various administrative activities within the commercial team.
• Perform other assigned sales duties.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers, distributors, and industry partners.
• Maintain expert knowledge of product offering.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
• Minimum five years of experience in thermal interface materials/battery safety materials/battery cell assembly adhesives/pottings
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective negotiation abilities
• Flexibility and hands-on mentality
• Drive, focus, and determination
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent proficiency in both spoken and written English and German.