Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international warehousing solutions company. The company is a leading specialist in warehouse automation solutions.
We are currently hiring for a Sales Manager role, based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Build and develop relationships with potential and existing clients
- Analysing customer needs, converting them to proposals and ultimately profits
- Contract negotiations with clients from enquiries to quotations
- Effective teamwork with the sales team, with the responsibility of organising and effectively communicating with them
- Complete understanding of the product range that is being sold
- Understanding and research into the market
To be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Industry experience in intralogistics (preferred), or sales experience in logistics, engineering or automation
- Experience leading technical sales projects
- Have experience in automated material handling solutions or warehouse logistics systems
- Ability to travel to various sites
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.