Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly growing, domestic 3rd party logistics provider on the search for experienced Sales Executives specializing in Intermodal & OTR Trucking services.
Location: Central & East Coast US
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Individual Contributor tasked with building a Book of Business (BoB)
- Proactively seek and onboard business with new and existing customers across Intermodal & OTR markets
- Manage multiple demands and competing priorities to ensure account goals are achieved
- Take charge of any customer issues and follow through to the point of resolution
- Manage Sales activities using CRM system
- Building customer rapport through regular visits/calls
- Leading negotiations and interactions with customers
- Report directly to the Sales Director
- 5+ years Sales experience across Intermodal & Truckload markets
- Experience as an Individual Contributor with track record of success building a book of business
- First-rate communication and presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of domestic transportation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high intensity environment
The expected salary for this role would be USD $70,000 – $100,000, depending on experience level, with a great commission structure & benefits alongside.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been denied.