Mackenzie Stuart is partnered with n international testing, inspection, and certification company, who are actively recruiting for a Senior Director of Sales to expand their Food Service business line in the EMEA and APAC region. Candidates must be based in the EMEA region.
- Represent the organization as an industry leader through leadership roles and involvement with Strategic Clients, potential strategic clients and Industry Associations. Solid knowledge of GFSI schemes and GMP’s is critical
- Holds self and managers accountable for the growth and development of organizational talent by fostering a culture of empowerment and inclusion
- Ensure new customer acquisition, customer retention and profitable growth objectives are met
- Partners with Client Services function to ensure that our organization is providing exemplary customer and industry support for food safety, certification services and training to all customers within the assigned territory of responsibility
- Leverages industry network and key customer relationships to grow the portfolio of products and services
- Meets required individual monthly sales targets for new business gain, and strategic account growth while also ensuring team members also meet required sales targets
- Food and beverage companies
- Ingredient and packaging companies to the food and beverage industry
- Food and beverage distribution companies
- BS in related program; graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of professional level food industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional level client development or business to business marketing
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience
- Ability to travel internationally up to 50% of time
The expected salary for this role would be EURO 110K –130K, with other performance-related benefits available including bonus.
If you have an interest in this role, please submit your CV & we will reach out to you.