Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a rapidly growing 3PL on the search for a Key account manager specialising in the Pharmaceutical vertical.
- Working with current clients to develop temp-controlled and time-critical pharma sales
- Developing personal sales pipelines
- Independently managing budgets for accounts/customers.
- Managing sales pipeline and defining target customers
- Organizing and following up on customer visits.
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience hunting for new clients in the Pharma logistics space
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in business development/sales
- Strong commercial sensitivity and proven track record in both operations and sales.
- High affinity for processes and GDP to understand and describe complex customer requirements and solutions.
- Fluent in English, & German
- High level of commitment and willingness to travel.
The expected salary for this position is between €100,000 – €120,000 per annum with up to 150% Bonus + Company Car
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.