Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading Testing, Inspection and Certification organisation. We are actively seeking a Strategic Account Manager to build and maintain strong strategic relationships with key individuals in client accounts in the Food & Beverage sector.
This is a remote role based in North America.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, grow and earn new and existing strategic accounts
- Retain existing business and grow accounts
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with key clients
- Lead the strategic sales priorities and implementation for accounts, based on opportunities, framework and service agreements, to maximise revenue delivery and growth
- Selling Food & Beverage Safety and Quality services across North America
- Minimum 1-3 years commercial experience in the Food & Beverage Testing, Inspection and Certification sector
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales and client facing roles
- Proven track record of growing, retaining and gaining new key accounts
- Experience of identifying client and business opportunities, including cold calling
- Experience of preparing and submitting bids and tenders to meet client proposals
- Committed to continuous personal development through continually looking for opportunities to improve sales skills
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.