Technical Account Executive – Automotive EMC Testing
Mackenzie Stuart is currently partnered with a leading Automotive TIC company who are actively seeking a Technical Account Executive based in Minnesota, MN.
The candidate will have a strong understanding of EMC Testing and knowledge of the Automotive Testing space.
- Expand the existing customer base to increase revenue and sales growth.
- Proactively seek out, develop, and win new business with existing and potential customers within the designated business sectors as identified by regional and national management.
- Foster relationships with clients by acting as their technical liaison from pre-sales booking with the ultimate objective of becoming the customer’s trusted advisor.
- Conduct customer discovery discussions to gain insight and document business needs and regulatory requirements essential for developing optimal solutions.
- Create internal test plans based on pertinent product standards for the development of customer quote responses.
- Customize and deliver technical presentations as necessary.
- Keep up-to-date on changes and advancements in International/OEM test standards, testing methods, and policies for current and emerging technologies. Stay informed of industry technology trends through self-study and formal training, and share this knowledge with customers.
- BSc Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- +5 years’ experience of EMC or Electrical Testing Labs
- +3 years’ experience of Automotive industry
- Highly competitive salary package
- Relocation assistance provided
- <20% travel required