Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a leading, global, co-polyester manufacturer in their search for a Sales Manager to join their team in helping to drive sales across the USA, across a portfolio of specialty co-polyesters.
To accelerate organic business growth by driving the acquisition of new business as well as the development of existing accounts within a highly strategic growth segment.
- Develop strong relationships with both suppliers and customers while also expanding the customer base.
- Create and maintain a prospect pipeline categorized by qualification level (unqualified, qualified, and targeted) in the designated area of responsibility.
- Exceed sales and profit targets by driving growth in sales, volume, and margins in assigned territories and accounts in alignment with the Segment strategy.
- Oversee the management of assigned suppliers and product portfolios.
- Provide financial and project updates to internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify and meet unfulfilled customer and market needs, resulting in the sale of both new and existing products.
- Support marketing initiatives such as promotions, market research, and competition analysis.
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Continuously develop technical skills and knowledge within the area of responsibility.
- Bachelors degree+
- 5+ years’ experience in sales relating to Engineering Polymers
- Ability to understand and translate opportunities into new business
- Driver’s license
- Willingness to travel (up to 40-50%)
- Highly competitive compensation package, including bonus
- Hybrid working (2-3 days on-site)
- Mobile phone
- Private healthcare
If this position sounds of interest to you, please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion by using the submission form on this page or reaching out using the contact details below: