Mackenzie Stuart are partnering for one of the leading Distributors in the US for the Food Ingredients Industry. Currently looking for a Director, Business Development.
• Ensure customer engagement strategies are aligned with company’s mission, values, and culture,
and that they result in team development and revenue growth.
• Define, lead, and manage an optimal sales force
• Recruit, manage, and coach sales professionals to deliver profitable growth.
• Create a culture of winning, collaboration and ongoing business goal achievement.
• Effectively and collaboratively work across company’s functions to optimize accounts revenue
growth and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and deliver accurate and timely quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Possess deep insight, knowledge, and background in Alternative platform products.
• Be the Alternative Sweetener subject matter expert and point of contact for key decision
makers at targeted accounts.
• 5-10+ years National, Key, or Strategic Accounts sales experience with Food Industry background.
• Specialty in technical support sales of Alternative Sweeteners.
• Consultative selling with hunter mentality. Negotiation and presentation skills are critical.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Excellent listening and negotiation skills; Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Confident self-starter, highly motivated, and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
• Natural relationship builder with strong integrity, reliability, and maturity.
• Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
• Domestic travel required (International travel possible) as permitted within safety guidelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years CRM experience
• Strong proficiency in Excel