Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading international Water Treatment company. The company serves several markets such as Food & Beverage and wastewater and represents products such as disinfection, membranes, and filtration systems.
We are currently recruiting for a sales representative located in Germany
- Achieving the set goals and targets for profitable sales volume and geography.
- Generate Growth within the market for the applicable product suite.
- Responsible for forming prosperous, business-related relationships with potential clients including but not limited to end users, consultants, specifiers, OEMs, and system integrators.
- Continuously monitors progress towards goals and, if required, takes action to redirect efforts if goals are not being attained.
- To meet the sales deadlines and guarantee that all customer requirements are met to ensure high customer satisfaction ratings and handle all prospects.
- Assemble the necessary sales and management resources, including product experts, implementation experts, service experts, and others, as needed.
- 5+ years experience within the Water Treatment sector.
- Bachelors degree or higher education related to engineering
- Strong account management and relationship skills
- Strong knowledge with water technology, materials, and contractual issues, with an emphasis on serving the municipal sector.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally in English
- Financial aptitude – ability to understand details of P&L, product costing, contribution margins and gross pricing.