Sales Manager – Wound Care
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an industry leader in the Global Wound Care Market, working across all areas of acute, critical and chronic wounds. The Company are looking for a Sales Manager based in Munich. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
The candidate will be responsible for selling product services to achieve financial and strategic targets demarcated by senior leadership.
- Making Sales presentations to multiple decision-makers
- Developing and implementing a cohesive Sales strategy to increase growth within company targets.
- Liaising and calling on hospitals within the designated region.
- Managing a team of sales Representatives and distributors.
- Work cross functionally to identify business opportunities and to help design program solutions to drive account performance.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to consistently meet and exceed Sales targets
- Educated to minimum of Degree level
- At least 5 years’ Sales experience within Wound Care or Tissue Regeneration
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Market leader within the Wound Care Industry. If you feel you would be suitable, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London, we provide Recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist Consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, and Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: AS-MD-123
€90,000 - 110,000
Munich - Germany